Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
019 BN5B5161.jpg
Jerusalem - Father Stewart Columba showing to the Khalidys the online platform where the digital copies of the family's manuscript collection will be accessible. Originally opened in 1900, the Khalidy Library is the largest Palestinian library, hosting one of the best private collections of  manuscripts in the Arab world on subjects such as religion, science, phylosophy, poetry and history. The Library hosts 1,200 manuscripts, which are currently being digitized by local teams in collaboration with Father Stewart Columba and the HMML.